A detailed interactive map that pinpoints the location of some of the historical sites in Wexford Town – A must-see guide for anyone that is interested in Wexford’s Viking and Norman heritage. Here, you’ll find the location of everything from old parts of the town wall to ruined churches and structures that no longer exist. If you scroll down past the map, you’ll see a comprehensive list of sites. Click on the title of one of these sites and its location will be highlighted on the map (note that you may need to use the zoom option on the left of the map, as the site in question may be surrounded by other markers).
- First Imbolc Festival to be celebrated at 800-year-old Hook Lighthouse.
- Wexford Has Talent Auditions to kick off the New Year in Wexford.
- Warning to dog-owners as “harmful” material washes up at Curracloe.
- Irish woman charged with murder of Wexford man David Walsh (29).
- Afternoon Tea and Pampering at Ferrycarrig this Mother’s Day.