Pictures of Rowe Street and Rowe Street Church, which lies in the heart of Wexford Town. This Catholic church was one of the “Twin Churches” that were opened in 1858.
- First Imbolc Festival to be celebrated at 800-year-old Hook Lighthouse.
- Wexford Has Talent Auditions to kick off the New Year in Wexford.
- Warning to dog-owners as “harmful” material washes up at Curracloe.
- Irish woman charged with murder of Wexford man David Walsh (29).
- Afternoon Tea and Pampering at Ferrycarrig this Mother’s Day.