Company: Crimewatch Security
This position is based at Crimewatch HQ in Distillery Road Wexford in our 24 monitoring station.
Job description– Monitor signals from customers alarm systems and respond to signals by providing accurate information to the proper authorities. Maintain customer privacy and confidentiality. Conduct day to day interactions with customers and co-workers in a manner that exemplifies the vision, purpose and values of a custom alarm company.
Monitor and respond appropriately to a variety of alarm signals. Response must be timely and accurate, with particular attention given to general procedures and special instructions.
Communicate effectively with internal and external customers. Follow all departmental and company policies and procedures. Complete required equipment and daily or weekend logs.
Provide technical support as needed. Follow procedures for service and inspection requests.
Communicate and analyse customer inquiries and determine a correct course of action. Follow up to assure customer expectations are met.
Maintain building security and Monitoring Station operations, follow company procedures and policies to provide a safe and productive environment.
Complete assigned duties as requested. Assist other departments and associates with special projects to support a teamwork atmosphere for the benefit of our customers and the company.
Participate in job related training programmes and meetings to continually refresh and update knowledge.
Skills required for this position
- Professional and articulate verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient and accurate computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow specific procedures and instructions.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Organizational skills.
- Be computer literate and have and active working knowledge of general computer programme Outlook express.
- Have competence with alarm receiving software Sentinel Plus. (training will be given)
- Have competence with CCTV observation software Video Central Platinum. (training will be given)
- Ability to cope well in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to direct and delegate responsibility.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to determine response requirements and relative priorities of situations.
- Ability to dispatch units in accordance with established procedures.
- Ability to record and report information.
Other skills required
- Regular and reliable attendance is required for this position.
- Shift work (24/7 environment) including after hours, weekends and holidays.
- Due to the security nature of our business, offers of employment are contingent to backround checks and various other pre-employment tests that will be discussed with you at interview stage.
Please apply for this vacancy by sending your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org